Jumaat, 19 Jun 2009

Winter Sonata


Tears and blood on the serene white snow
Pierced my heart with a broken arrow
Go my young man go
Go where the bravehearts row!

I understand...
We were giving up hopes of all hopes
Dreams of our biggest dreams
And then, even though the time stood still
I would pick up strenght of my strongest will

And yes...the doorbell kept silent
Cattleyas stayed the distant
All the bouquettes there stood empty
No more pink roses to surprise me

Now that the time had passed me by
Sometimes I laughed and sometimes I cry
Sometimes, I smell the stench that rip my gut
Of dirty people with rotten heart!

I feel
I want to have stories to you be told
Of things that's bad, of things that's bold
ANd ever since that day
When we packed and we fold
My heart had also change its hold
Similar to that serene, bloody old winter cold!

Aasiyaa
Out dating again

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan