Selasa, 16 Jun 2009

Serenade




Piercing into the mountains
Searching up in the sky
Calling my love to return
He my darling or I should die

It is not the same mountain
It is certainly not the same sky
My heart is broken
I felt lost and uncertain
He, my darling kind and true
He send my days..to The Rarest, Darkest, Deepest Blue

I don't want to stand with this setting sun
Hate myself for the things I havent done
Must stop sky piercing as it often made me cry
Must be able as the days go by
To look at myself
Straight in the eye

I had seen before my eyes
He, his friends, those brave hearted guys
AK 47 on their shoulders
Their land they say, free from intruders

And I....was struck with reality and so
I must be mentally fit for myself to know
I am...
The kind and gentle sister
My Daddy's sweet darling daughter
All the love and care of a wonderful mother
Handle this life to God and prayer

Eventhough sometimes deep down inside
My soul goes flying like an undirected kite
There is a great many thing
Leading life like contented living
There is
The love that was given to me
Ever since I was a newborn baby
That know will stay to eternity
There is...
This strong whispers of many hopes
a good character, a fine personality
to take problems like opputinity
That help me advance to maturity

I have learned
As the years rolled onward
I have left that past behind
That much I calculated sorrow
But proved that God is kind

For the test of the strenght is trouble
And they always come with years
The smile that is worth all the praises on earth
Is the smile that shine through tears

He had his loyal heart
He had his spirit brave
And he wanted to make his nation
Great and Strong
He, for truth and honours sake
Had stood fast and suffered long

I have behind me
Life and its longing
Its trials and sorrows
I, have beyond me
An infinite mornings
In my own homeland that waits tomorrow!

Aasiyaa
-difficult decision making
-adolescent to adulthood

1 ulasan: