Jumaat, 19 Jun 2009

Kuala Gula











Today is yet another morning
A blissful morning filled with blessing
Oh why is this euphorial feeling?
To be working on a Monday morning?

I will leave a while that Mystical Mountain
And drive myself, right into The Horizon
The Solitary Route will all be mine
No disturbances of any kind

Just me..and the Splendour of the Sun
And A Picturesque
So touch up and Articulately done!
The Sky...is vast and still and endless
Speak about Love speak about Kindness
Flocks of birds sillhuetting The Sky
Soaring The Earth from above up high

The Kingfisher looked faraway
Thinking....should I go or should I stay?
Fierceful eagle came gliding by
Am I tresspassing or is this your friendly Hi!
The Song of Nature creeps The Ground
There was beauty All Around!

The grass...... forms a Multi Coloured Green
Creating a hue so peaceful and Serene
When they could not fight the Whispering Hint
They dance along to the Rhytm of the Wind

Lovely Lotus stood raisely tall
No need to climb no need to crawl
Fated on her, soil of this wetland so sludgy
She hymms to the song of her own melody

Right and left..as far as the eyes could see
The sun splashes on the oil palm tree
Revealing life and its mystery
An inspiration to this poetry

Across the globe to Antartica
All the way from China, Russia and Siberia
The Birds stopped by in Tropical Malaysia
Right here..on this heavenly place call KUALA GULA


-Aasiyaa
Enjoying the >25km straight route from SPg 4 to Kuala Gula
And remembering all the loveable people of Kuala Gula.

3 ulasan:

  1. Sorry tak introduce myself, pointed me your way..apparently I'm one year your junior, blue house, TKC.
    Dah lama, I can remember Noas tapi tak ingat muka..

    BalasPadam
  2. Kamu orangnya keras ya? Agak slow down, biar bisa menikmati hidup ini.

    BalasPadam