Ahad, 14 Jun 2009

I left my heart in Kashmir















Somewhere
In the extreme North
There is a great Valley
Wooden houses
White snowy mountains
The sky...
An Ocean Blue
The garden smiles
The Lake...reflects scene so greene
Those brave young men used to swim

Springs...where the flowers bloom
I walked down its meadow
Amongst the fragrance of flowery perfume
And I breath that fresh breeze
That almost smelled peace
A brave young man
Gave me a kiss

The falling leaves
Drift by my small window
It was red, it was gold
Violet
It was earth
Yet from the distant far
It was paradise
A God given paradise....on earth

Winter
In the heart of my brave young man turned cold
As the eyes of the high mountains
That would never melt
In his eyes
I saw tears running dry
That? From the eyes of my brave young man?

Love is sacred
But life is no more precious
As I watch those brave young men
March to their deaths
On the clean white snow that carpeted that land
Bloodshed!

Sometimes
I wish
Life could be different
Myself..in the Extreme North
Of a faraway land
In a faded, leather grey tent
Tending for my grieving
Dying brave young man
The thorns of those flowers
Prickled my fingers
Every now and again
My heart feels the pain!


Aasiyaa

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan