Jumaat, 19 Jun 2009

Paint me a picture



Paint me a picture
Cool.........
Some Soft Olive Greene
An Innocent White flower
A little bit of Viridian Tint
Paint me a picture
Of sweet softly sound
Not a shout of thunder
That reminds me...
Of an ugly barking hound

Paint me a picture
Of Light Beige honesty
Non of the Raw Umber Hypocrasy
Or eyes of Red Vermillion envy

Let it be.....
A pure synchrony
Rainbows in harmony
A calamity
An ethical apology

Because..it is perplexing to see
Acts drifting away from Responsibility
In truth and in Nobility
There is no sense of Beauty
When no one is Trustworthy
I am ...
An Artist
A poet
A philosopher?
And now that I am a doctor
I wish to thank thee
For a memories that shall not wither
Canvases of hatred, shall I display in the future?
To The Good, The Bad and The Mediocre
To The Black, The White and The Grey
That predominates The Area
To The Living, The Sick and The Dead
When The Angel of Death took over
As I stood here
To pause and then to ponder
The Truth, The False

The Complexity
The Variability
Of many humans character!



Aasiyaa
Internship
House Officer

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan