Ahad, 17 Jun 2012

THANK YOU

Thank You Allah
For up to this day
I am not strike with a CVA
Despite the odds of my 'jumpiness'
I still stand  alert in conciousness

Able to talk
and walk and play
And smile and laugh
And share and say
That when I walk I can balance
Not just a few steps
But in fact, for a longgg distance

Thank You Allah
I was born healthy
With no defect congenitally
I took for granted about this entirely
The fact that I was born a term-baby
Birthweight and lenght correlated accordingly....

Thank You Allah
I dont have Burkitt's Lymphoma
Or any form of Carcinoma
It is deadly with Severe Anemia
Thank You Allah
I dont have blood dyscrasia.



Aasiyaa
Today must Thank Allah I dont have Intraventricle Hemorhage
           must Thank Allah I dont have Eisenmenger Syndrome
           must Thank Allah I dont have Burkitt's Lymphoma Stage 4.
           (T_T)


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan