Sabtu, 20 April 2019

Grandma

The moment
She took her steps
From the car
To her room
In the house
We all obligely
Kiss her hand
And  
Carried her things
Precious little things
And I joyfully
Started counting
Her belonging
1st
 A bag of clothes
Casual 
And formal
Of batik sarong
Or baggy 
Kedah styled baju kurong
Selendang embroidered
Neatly folded
2nd
A bag of The Quran
Reading spectacle
A few kitabs
Telekong
Sejadah
3rd
A sewing kit
Of scissors and patchworks
I
Resume duty
Of putting the thread
Through the needle
At least a dozen of those
at a time!
4th
Medicine box
Eucalyptus oil
A few Panadol
And of course
What is prescibed 
By the hospital
I
Resume duty 
Quite so happily
Of colourful packaging
And labelling
What medicine to take in the morning
In the afternoon or in the  evening
5th
Make up pouch
Bedak sejuk
Celak Mekah
Homemade coconut oil
For the hair
A comb and...
Pacak sanggul
6th
A sirih kit
Of sirih
Tepak
Kapur
Kacip 
Gambir

I
Have become like her
My grandmother
I
Am Not, a lite traveller!

#DuhOpah# :)♡
#Igoodgranddaughter#
#wegoodgrandkids#♡








Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan