Rabu, 1 Ogos 2012

The Visit









He would stop by on the way  to M.O.P.D
Or
Continue medication from the clinic Psychiatry
Yesterday I guess, we were kind of Lucky
Red Zone was 'empty' until after 12.30

So we sat there and listened to his story
Of a longggg time ago in his time of glory
His favourite dance when they used to party
Oh how he had wanted to join the British Army

If I am ever guilty of  "bribery"
It would be.......
Those old stamps I received
From  his club of Filateli
Yesterday...
Beside the stamps I received occasionally
Were some old books
And some numbers....
Of Nat King Cole and P Ramlee  :)



Aasiyaa
A  Visit from a 75 year old Uncle Patient on TLC
His only son was his only child-passed away 2 years ago
The son would be my age had he been alive...but Aasiyaa is a girl!
TLC= Tender Loving Care :)



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan