Isnin, 21 Mac 2011

She ???!!!!

No matter how much I tried
With all my heart  with all my might
With an  empathy for  a different insight
It doesn’t feel  right…..

To be talking about  0.625mg Primarin
So that you could maintain a soft smooth skin
That in bed you would feel like a “Queen”
Though I wouldn’t really understand what that mean!

But you wanted a full rounded breast!
So that they protrude above your chest
Loneliness is killing you on this soil of our homeland
It’s been 3 months ..you haven’t been ‘touched’ by any man!

I rather if  we talk about beauty
How cumbersome that you have to shave daily
Though I think   your make up is kind of thick
That! Is  my favourite colour of pink lipstick

I am at loss for what solution    would be best
Truthfully…I think you should take a good rest
Maybe take a new turn more or less
Think of Allah, His Messages…as Life is Lots of Test

180/100 is a very high shoot up BP
 Mind you…You were born in 1950
A baby boy, 46XY and that’s the way it stay
Until  your dying day……..


Aasiyaa

46XX and never ever wanted to be a 46XY
Any clinical trials done on “the other” side effecst of long term use of Primarin in MEN? :(
Prophet Lut………(Peace be Upon him)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan